- Green, car start moving, leading part of the queue with speed significantly > 0, trailing part still 0
- Green, cars well into moving stage, no cars with speed = 0, we can reach this stage without previous green stage (new oncoming cars hit green light timely)
- Green, but green is about to expire soon, and cars going to make stops (the closest cars will hit the red light)
- Red, new red, with a bunch of cars coming (cars still moving, and making stops soon)
- Red, well into red, with leading part queuing, later part still moving
- Red, all cars stopped.
- Red, but red going to expire, some coming cars don’t have to stop.
Some thoughts: to capture case 1 and 2, just use car features (with corresponding weight components of weight vector): moving queue, still queue. Again, to capture cases 4, 5, 6, just need moving queue and still queue.
Case 3, case 7: do I need more feature for it?